Protect Your Building from the Sun’s Harmful Rays—Work with a Top-Rated Solar Film Installation Company in Dallas, TX and the greater Dallas/Ft Worth Area
Installing UV-blocking window film is an excellent way to protect your property’s interior from the sun’s harmful rays, reducing heat while also increasing its curb appeal. If you’re looking for a trusted solar film installation company in Dallas, TX and the greater Dallas/Ft Worth Area, look no further than DFW Window Film! With over 40 years’ worth of experience and knowledge, we are skilled in the application of quality sun-blocking window films. We can help you choose an easy sun control solution for your home or business, then complete your installation precisely. Give us a call today to learn more!
Hot Spots. Fading Furnishings. Harmful UV Rays and Glare. Gone!
Whether you have curtains, sheers, shades or blinds Solar Films are designed to reduce the negative effects of the sun, making your home more comfortable.
Use window films to help improve the comfort, energy efficiency and look of any room. Films can preserve your view while protecting furnishings against UV, reducing the effects of fading and helping to protect furnishings. (All of our Solar films block 99% of UV rays.) You can still enjoy your view while lessening the worry of faded furnishings or high energy costs.
Our solar films are guaranteed to:
- Block 99% of UV rays
- Enhanced curb appeal
- Improved comfort for occupants
- Improved value of your home
- Increased privacy
- Lowered energy bills
- Reduced glare
- Increased fade protection
Call to Learn More about the Benefits of Solar Film
To learn more about the advantages of solar window film, get in touch with DFW Window Film today! We are the Dallas area’s leading installer of advanced, high-quality sun control solutions for both residential and commercial windows. We’d be happy to provide you with a free, no-obligation consultation!
5 Types of Solar Window Films:
- Solar Safety Window Films: Solar Safety interior films combine the shard protection of Safety Security films with outstanding solar energy rejection to meet your cost saving needs.
- Spectrally Selective Window Films: Spectrally Selective window films reduce solar heat gain while maintaining high levels of daylight entering through windows while preserving the natural,transparent appearance of the glass.
- Dual Reflective Window Film: Dual Reflective Films have been designed for both residential and commercial applications and block 99% of UV rays to prevent fading and damage from the sun. They are particularly effective for saving energy associated with building cooling and providing excellent glare control.
- Neutral Window Films: Neutral interior window films add a subtle grey appearance to glazing to reduce heat gain and glare while preserving the natural view through the glass.
- Reflective Window Films: With their bold aesthetics, Reflective Films deliver a strong visual statement while increasing privacy, improving a building’s energy efficiency, the occupants’ comfort and overall value to your building or home.